Welcome to BuckFax.com
BuckFax.com is the official site of Commemorative Bucks of Michigan (CBM), the official record keeper of Michigan's trophy deer, bear, elk and turkeys.
CBM has a network of trained measurers across the state that measure trophy animals FREE OF CHARGE, and if they meet the minimum entry score they are eligible to be entered into the permanent records.
Commemorative Bucks of Michigan
P.O. Box 307
Owosso, MI 48867
- Scott Vogt: 2013 Deer – Jackson County – Bow & Arrow – 175 2/8
- Alan Sweet: 2013 Deer – Hillsdale County – Firearm – 182 2/8 (NT)
- Brenden Postema: 2012 Turkey – Muskegon County – Firearm – 13 1/16
- Joseph Kujawa: 2013 Deer – Livingston County – Firearm – 141 1/8
- Angela Kujawa: 2013 Deer – Livingston County – Firearm – 129 5/8
I was excited to find out I had finally received a bear permit for 2012 after six years of getting preference points. I wasn’t sure where I was going to hunt….
Click on picture to see an additional photo of Jason’s Elk. Congratulations Jason.
The CBM 2014-2015 Calendar of Activities.
Trophies with official scores entered between 6/1/14 and 7/31/14.
Trophies with official scores entered between 5/1/14 and 5/31/14.
Trophies with official scores entered between 4/1/14 and 4/30/14.